Put Unwanted Medications in their Place — Yellow Jug Old Drugs ® to Keep our Water Safe.
You can take unused unwanted drugs to participating pharmacies for FREE, safe disposal – and keep them out of our water. Both prescription and over-the-counter drugs are accepted – pills, ointments, liquids and creams. Find a location here.
The following PBS stations will air the documentary “The Yellow Jug Old Drugs Program A solution to the emerging issue of pharmaceutical compounds in ground, surface and municipal water“ :
- WNMU Marquette on November 3, 2013 at 1 pm and on November 4, 2013 at 2 pm
- WKAR World Lansing on November 13, 2013 at 7 pm
- WQTV Saginaw on November 3, 2013 at 7:30 pm
- WGVU Grand Rapids on November 24, 2013 at 4pm
- WCMU Mt Pleasant December 19, 2013 at 7:30pm and on December 21, 2013 at 5:00 pm
- WTVS Detroit on December 5, 2013 at 5:30, December 30, 2013 at 11:30 pm, January 2, 2014 at 4 pm
More to be announced
The Documentary is also available for viewing on the GLCW YouTube Channel